• Licence plates (new, renewals & transfers); Personalized plates - Support our troops plates
  • Driver licenses; Written and road tests; Vehicle registrations
  • All classes of road tests available except class 5 advanced
  • Corporate searches
  • Incorporation of name or numbered corporation
  • Filing of Annual Returns
  • Amendments to Corporations
  • NUANS report
  • Land Title searches
  • Historical land title searches
  • Land Title document searches
  • Copies of Survey Plans
  • Marriage licences
  • Birth, death and marriage certificates
  • Legal name change
  • Lien searches
  • Register Liens
  • Security Agreements
  • Garage Keeper Liens
  • Register Writs of Enforcement
  • We request that you wear dark clothing
  • All Photos require a neutral expression
  • Do not wear headbands, hats, glasses, or shiny makeup


A Raffle Licence authorizes charitable or religious organizations to conduct a lottery scheme. is an Online Test Centre for the Canadian Boating Licence

  • Effective - Dec 1, 2014
  • A study book is available to purchase

Ace Boater

Vehicle history Reports

  • Beneficial for exposing the history of damaged or improperly¬†imported vehicle
  • Valuable benefit on a vehicle with a clean history
  • Order your Carproof report today:

    car proof

What you need to get an Alberta ID card or Driver's Licence for the first time or a renewal of one that has expired for more than six months.

You will need 1 primary ID, 1 Secondary ID and proof of residency in Alberta. The proof of residency has to have name, Alberta address and not more than 90 days old.


copyright © 2021 Ponoka Registry Services
Design by Castech | Shane Robinson
home | sitemap